Magister Vini is the highest wine graduation of the Netherlands.
Certified Appraiser Valuer and Broker in Wines & Spirits
Chartered Valuer Appraiser and Broker in wines
Registered Diploma level 4 Vinologue of the Dutch Wine Academy
Liquorist van de Wijnacademie, level 4 in Spirits
In 1980 Andes started his career in the world of wines, working as sommelier in the south of France.
Other activitiesin the wines and spirtits trade
- 1983 - 1996: sales man
- 1996 - 2006: wine buyer wholesaler in Gastronomy
- 2000 - present day: international agencies
- 2006 - present day: board functions
- 2007 - present day: import and export
- 2009 - 2018: Wine and spirits education
- 2010 - present day: whisky- and wijnvaluations
- 2009 - present day: Political lobby
Experienced with evaluating tank samples and defaults in wine.
- Andes masters 5 European languages including the common wine jargon: Dutch, English, Italian, French and German. ‘Language is the key to open all doors’.
Wine Trend watcher
Frequently approached by the media as 'wine trend watcher'
Valued member of wine jury Concours Mondial, Mundus Vin
wine, spirits, cocktails, wine-food pairing, wine business
Specialist in wine and food pairings
Masters professional cooking skills
Andes did a lobby to make it legal to offer wines and spirits to taste at the liquorshops. In 2014 he succeeded
Performer at Wine related events
Awards / notifications
“Dutch Wine Trend Watcher”, Meiningers IWB 2018
First Valuer with hallmark in the Netherlands
First Magister Vini of the Netherlands
Winelife: nr 29 from “top 50 wine influencers 2012
“Taste maker of the month”, Perswijn 2007
“Wine personality of the year 2002, WIJNAGENDA
“Membre d’honneur 1998” la Confrérie du Sabre d’Or :